This post is also available in: Svenska
chemical peeling stockholm
We offer several different types of chemical peels
We at A Beauty Light work with chemical peels in Stockholm, Södermalm. When doing a chemical peel, the top layer of skin of the epidermis is safely exfoliated. The appearance of the skin improves and cell renewal accelerates. A chemical peel also reduces acne scars and pigment spots. When you do an exfoliation with us, we always clean the skin before and restore the pH value. We finish with a moisturizing mask or a firming ampoule. Usually 3-5 treatments are needed for a good and long-lasting result. Because we always recommend that you do a cure, but you notice a difference already after a treatment.
Fillmed by Filorga - a peeling for everyone
Fillmed By Filorga Light peel works with 4 different acids, Gluconolactone (PHA), Glycolic acid, Phytic acid, Citric acid and also Mandelic acid. It suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. Fillmed peeling does not cause flaking. After the treatment, you get a moisturizing and soothing mask and we finish with LED light. This peel can be done all year round.
Recommended products after the treatment: Fillmed By Filorga B3- Recovery Cream and Fillmed By Filorga Hyaluronic Youth Mask (Available for purchase in the salon).
Light Peel is a lighter peel with larger molecules and is recommended for the treatment of fine lines and sensitive skin (eg rosacea and acne). After the treatment, you get a moisturizing and soothing mask and we finish with LED light. For optimal results, 3-6 treatments are recommended (once / 7-10 days).
Indications: Fine lines, lusts.
Contents: 20% peeling complex, Gluconolactone, Mandelic acid. pH: 3
Glow - A peel that gives luster, perfect for parties!
A peel with extra added glow. Gives immediate effect, best after 24 hours.
This peel can be done all year round.
A peel with extra added glow. Finish with a moisturizing luxury vitamin C Nano mask or firming ampoule and finish with Led candles.
Gives immediate effect, best after 24 hours.
Brand: Medi + Derma
The treatment can be done once / month.
PRX + T Advanced - peel for antiaging and pigmentation
The latest trend in beauty and anti-aging is PRX + T advanced combination peeling. It is a treatment that suits all skin types and can be performed even during the summer when the pH value is close to the skin’s own. With PRX + T, you mainly treat signs of aging and more difficult pigments, almost painless and with very good results. Skin rejuvenation completely without needles!
For a good result, we recommend a course of 4-6 treatments at 7-10 day intervals. To maintain the result and maintain active tissue stimulation, a treatment is required every 3 months.
The combination peel PRX + T advanced contains the active ingredients TCA (trichloroacetic acid and tranexamic acid) and hydrogen peroxide.
Indications: Pigments, wrinkles, dry skin, lost elasticity, decreased radiance, sun damage, age spots on hands & décolleté, stretch marks.
After treatment: Wash the treated area after 6-8 hours. For aftercare, we recommend Medi + Derma’s serum and Filorgas B3 recovery cream. Remember to use sunscreen (adapted for face).
Good to know about chemical peels with us at A Beauty Light
Filorga & Glow Peel
You immediately get a fresher skin tone and more glow!
PRX + T advanced
You may get a slight redness.
Chemical peels suit most people, but there are some things that affect.
– Hypersensitive skin. If you know that you have very sensitive skin, you should be careful.
– Refrain if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Acne medicine (Accacutan). You must wait 4-6 months after finishing treatment.
– Antibiotics. You must wait 4 weeks after finishing treatment.
– Refrain if you have an autoimmune disease or hepatitis.
– Refrain if you have ongoing herpes.
– Refrain if you have open or damaged skin.
– Refrain if you are tanned (tan goes well).
– Refrain if you have lasered or waxed in the last 2 weeks.
– Refrain if you have a tendency to form keloid scars. Greater tendency in people with dark skin.
Yes, there are some risks and side effects you need to be aware of.
– Allergies. It can trigger an allergic reaction. In such a case, the treatment is stopped immediately.
– Pigmentations. In some cases, it can cause pigmentation. It is then usually about dark skin, eg Indian or African. Bright spots can occur if you are sensitive to vitamin C, for example.
– All the above-mentioned reactions can be caused by the fact that the customer has not stated that they, for example, eat medicines such as antibiotics, accacutane or anything else listed where they should refrain from treatment.
This post is also available in: Svenska